About Me

My photo
I am a sinner saved by grace.I am constantly trying to improve my life. I am perpetually redecorating my 3 bedroom brick home. I love to craft & run.. Very slowly.

Search

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So Long Summer Hello Reality

Soo its been quite sometime since I wrote...I've been on summer vaca and there is no internet access at the crib... I had so awesome things happen to me this summer & some not so awesome. Update I did not get a new job...but I am blessed with my old one..I've got two schools again...yeah no comment. In the beginning of the summer all I did was run, sleep, yardwork, eat... But as the summer wore on the weather became toooo hot for me to run & them my knee started fussing.. then my ankle... & now my feet! I'm like Lord can a sista get a break I'm trying to treat my body like the holy vessel that it is! I came to a lot of realizations this summer about my life and I've been letting God work through my stubborness & selfishness. God is soooo awesome... I'm just trying to be more like him each day... So I had hoped that I would get to go on maybe on date this summer...yeah that didn't happen. But I was kind of in an anti-social bubble yes just refer back to my summer activites listed above. Mom.... that was the buzz word of the summer...I wont say anymore God has been dealing with me about that..
Okay on to my crush... I've been praying to get over my feelings yeah that's not working... He is just the coolest guy I know.. & he has all of the qualities I would like in a sig nig. oh well I'm waiting on God's plan to unfold.. Well I gotta finish my lunch toodles...

No comments: